Information We Collect
When you visit our Website, we collect certain information related to your device, such as your IP address, what pages you visit on our Website, whether you were referred to by another website, and at what time you accessed our Website. We do not collect any other personal information from visitors browsing our Website.
Information You Provide
When you purchase products or services from us, sign up for a newsletter, enter a contest or sweepstakes, or otherwise provide information on our Website, we may collect personal information from you, such as your name, address, email address, phone number, credit card number, and other information you provide us. We use this information to fulfill your requests, provide the products and services you purchase, and support our business operations.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect for various purposes, including:
- Fulfill and manage your orders
- Send you administrative notifications, such as order confirmations and invoices
- Respond to your comments or questions and provide customer support
- Personalize and improve your experience on the Website by providing tailored content and recommendations
- Run and operate our business
We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes.
Disclosure of Information
We may disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- To service providers and business partners who work on our behalf and who do not retain, use or disclose your personal information for any secondary purposes.
- When required by law or in response to legal process, such as a court order or subpoena
- In response to a government request or law enforcement authorities
- When we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect our rights, your safety or the safety of others, or to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or safety issues
Changes to This Policy